Thursday, September 08, 2005

let my fingers do the talkin

i havent really wanted to write the past few days...i dunno why but i cant seem to find my ju-ju. on the other hand i said i was going to write every day this month and i missed the first day. but i made it up. and now im like...hmmm......to write or not to write. that is the question. so i try to be a man of my word. and when i screw things up i like to fix em or at least do what i can, so i guess i better get writing. mwahahahaha!!!

how to be
who you want to be
how to change
from what you see
to what you want to see
and survive everything
that lies in between
it so insane
trying to survive
the change
and remain
different but the same
it may seem like a game
but its so real to me
i feel the pain
so every day
in my knees and pray
what can i say
i dont wanna stay
not where im at
i wanna go away
to that place
where life is great
but i im not sure its there
its always in conflict
on this earth im trapped
constantly a convict
where people are trapped
and usually lawless
i wanna escape
to where we are honest
so again i turn to you
the one to pull me through
help me up when im down
and feel good when when im blue
im so lost so often
i dont kno what to do
but i put my trust in you
and dont feel like a fool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home