Wednesday, September 07, 2005

ugg

ive been like i dunno pretty depressed lately. it sucks and im not sure why. i know a big part of it is since i got my thinggy sayin ill probably be published (its sorta a big deal to me cause its like the first step on a long road) i feel like nothing ive wrote is good and so ive been blockin up. so with retaliation to that, ive decided just to try new styles and rhyme forms, and i got the new Kanye West album (which is damn good) and its been inspirin me to write in more like song verse form. so thats good. in retaliation to the rest of my life? prayer, and good friends. i know in my heart only god can get me to where i want to be. but im pretty hard headed so i dont think itll be easy. so in regards to all that. i write. its a vicious cycle. well lets go for one more tonight.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

published through who/how?? I must not have read that post yet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home