Saturday, September 03, 2005

im sick

my nose is runnin
coughin and sneezin
every time i breathe
it sounds like im weazin
head feels swollen
like a ballon
i wanna feel better
and i mean like soon
blown my nose
till its raw and read
and did i mention
my swollen head?
lungs are hurtin
and my throat is sore
this bein sick
is such a chore
eyes feel puffy
and my forhead is hot
i just took some niquill
so ill sleep through the naught
the worst will pass
i kno ill feel better
but until then
im under the weather

3 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

awwwwwwwww, i hope you feel better soon 360!

at least you know you rhyme well even when you have nyquil fog up in your space!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger jbb said...

thank you! and i usually rhyme well. im always writing on napkins and stuff...but some times when i talk i rhyme and people give me funny looks -_-

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I heard a story once where these guys met a homeless man who only spoke in ryhmes.

I would fail that one fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home