Sunday, August 28, 2005

to be a man(or women its more about being human but i like the way it sounds)

struggle
at every turn?
why?
why does it have to hurt?
wheres it all come from?
and where is it going?
will i always be so curious?
why do i even wanna kno?
there must be more
i never have enough
oh if i could have that id be so happy
why arnt i happy?
i love em
i hate em
its all so far away
some times i feel like im falling....
and no ones there to catch me
i just wish i had some one to trust
life just isnt fair
where the hope?
*tear* why me?
why me?
why me?
does it always have to end this way?
oh to be in love
if only theyd love me
wheres the love?
will i ever be happy?
my life is so empty
and i have no hope

2 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger jbb said...

*blush* i think i do better with no comments. lol

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger jbb said...

lol no but it makes me nervous...like man what if something i write sucks more than usual...ill feel pretty embareassed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home