Sunday, August 28, 2005

life to live

hmm right now im listening to sublime...yum....

easy on the ears
like flowers are on the eyes
the gentle melody
to bad my man had to die:(
i guess thats what happens though
when you dont kno where your going
just living in the minute
hoping for some mooring
a solid place for you feet
out of the mud and mire
a quite place to rest
and reevaluate desire
its sorta sad to think
about all the lives that go
its hard to frame up death
it comes upon us o so slow
so i take a moment of perspective
thinking about "what i've got"
some friends that really love me
and a dog i love alot
a bed to rest my head
a computer to write my poems
but above all of these things
a friend when im alone
he laughs with me
and cries with me
he loves me so
he died for me
a friend thats always there
with my best intrest in mind
some one i can talk to
as i walk the line
this is a little remind
to my self as life goes on
that death has been reframed
so my soul can be at home

1 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

excellent. :)


you know, when i'm alone ... staring at the ceiling before sleep, walking and watching the skies roll by

i like to talk to god and thank him too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home