Thursday, August 18, 2005

dear god

what can i do
im lost and uncertian
i gave it all up
and still i am hurting
i kno its not easy
its supposed to be hard
but what can i do?
i can go only so far
what do i need
to show you im willing
would i really die?
would i do the killing?
i cant say that i would
i cant say that youd ask
you kno all my limits
you kno all my lacks
i kno that your there
why am i ashemed to admit
is that why im so depressed
is that why i feel like shit?
ive given up what i kno
what more do you want
i abandoned drugs and the women
i gave you my heart
ive submitted my pride
but is all this the truth
humble me good
im begging of you
im at my wits end
ive been here before
this is where in comes the pot
and in comes the whores
is this bearing my cross?
all of these struggles
just show me god
let me kno that i love you
i kno i should proclaim you more
im terrible most the time
but at least i confess
at least i am trying
just release me please
free me of my suffers
let me show my heart
with you as my lover
the author of joy
the bring of pleasure
please take me jesus
make me feel all better
this world will kill me
minute by minute
take me away god
i dont wanna be in it
i would die for you
just to get to heaven
i dont love like im supposed to
by bread is unleavened
please let me rise
be filled with your joy
scream out your name
fill the hills with your noise
but this moment im still hurting
though a little bit less
i should write to you more god
when im feeling depressed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home