Thursday, August 11, 2005

taday

so today was a day. no complaints. except for a meatloaf sandwich for work....seriously now a 5 star resturant...and meat loaf sandwhiches...what gives. but i got off early...work..i got off work early. you pervs. after that i went to work on my friend/pastors personal library. that rocks. so im organizing his library and when he expands the book store in his coffee shop im gonna run it. so im REALLY excited. i *heart* books. then i came home and talked to my roomate. he was like "was i an ass last night wehn i was drunk?" and i was like "HELL NO! you offered me and my friends pizza!" and he was like "WHATT! you had friends over?" lol so we talked and he fed me chicken. im sucha food whore. thats ok theres worse whores to be. after that i just read. and read. and wrote. and then im goin to sleep soon:). i love bein a lazy ass:D. ahh ok to many smilelys i must depart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home