Tuesday, August 09, 2005

xxxx's

what a day what a day. i lost my keys last night. that sucked. and you kno what really sucked about it. any one who i told i lost em asked me the stupidest questoin in the world even more stupid the the word stupidest.."whered ya lose em at?" and my respose..."how the hell should i kno theyre lost!" but i found em today so all is well. besides that my x called me. and not just any x....the X you kno the one..hell you probably have one of your own. the one youd die to talk to but dont really want to. the one that drives you up the wall into the sharpened blades of your industrial ceiling fan. and she called to tell me i called her.....but i didnt...wtf is that about. why not just hey jon i missed you thought id see how you were doing. your gonna lie and say i called oyu when i kno damn well i didnt. do you think you can convince me that i did? im just gonna be like..."oh ya i remeber i was calling you to tell you such and such..." i mean seriously i have you 3 years of my life and yes i fuct up but you were no angel and you left me like a piece of warm rotten raw unedable meat. so im gonna call you after 3 months just to leave a message saying ill call you later. trust me if i did work up the balls to call you it would be a teary eyed "i cant live with out you i love you and think of you every day and its hard you breath when your not around call." im not smooth enough for any other. so now my mind has been in a haze all day. but ill survive. i always do. well i suppose thats enough for now maybe ill have some more clear thoughts later.

3 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

If you really want to move on (you do, don't you?) just don't answer next time!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger jbb said...

no caller id :)

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

i don't have it either (at home, the cell does, obviously)

so i wound up taking either a really obnoxious wrong number last night, or a prank call.

she was all valley girl and squeaky sounding .. that's not typical in MN so it sounded like a prank.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home