Tuesday, August 02, 2005

death surrounds me
there isnt much left
im gasping for air
with every breath
i sit and i hope
i try of my self
i look for a window
and find theres no help
no sun to shine
no words to say
nothing of me
makes this pain go away
pleading and bleeding
i hope and i pray
i cant save my self
so help me today
change me from this
man that i am
to the man that you want
i just dont understand
ill stop trying to make it
work for my self
im not gonna make it
with out your help
theres a change to be made
and i dont kno how to make it
im trapped by this world
and i just cant shake it
dont mistake it or hate it
i dont wanna perpatrate it
save me please god
i dont wanna embrace it
i tire of this life
of suffering pain
living to die
is it all just a game
its crazy man i cant do it
i beat my head against the wall
ill just fall on my knees
and pray to you god
make me yours
make me yours
take all this away
i kno that trough you
theres a reason to stay
living and giving
hoping and dreaming
with you in my life
this world has meaning
morals and stands
things finally stand clear
i ask and you answer
your always near
fill up my heart
fill up my mind
make me yours
make me yours
please just refine
im begging and pleading
with tears in my eyes
and i praise you for this life
i never wanted to die
i just didnt have answers
to full of questions
then i met you
and they went out of exsistance
so thank you again
for all that youve done
saving my life
and giving your son

4 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

excellent

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger jbb said...

its ok..

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

you know when you don't take a compliment well, you're insulting the giver?

!!!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger jbb said...

lol i suppose i am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home