Friday, July 29, 2005

my night in verse

i have this idea
to tell my night in poem
i think itll be quite fun
to tell you now that im home
it started so simply
with a nice long cicle ride
across this hilly town
with the sun setting by my side
stole me some ballons
from the ground breaking ceramony
sucked out all the helium
and made my voice oh so funny
the i volunteered
at my local coffee shop
reaching out to teens,
cleaning and whatnot
saw me some old friends
and played some hacky sack
when it was time to go
i patted em on the back
rode home in the dark
up and down the hills
home to write my blog
sit back ya kno just chill
but now its time for sleep
gonna head to bed
turn my fan on high
and rest my weary head

3 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

sounds like ice cream and puppy dogs.

sweet

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger jbb said...

rocky road or mint choclate chip?

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

mint cc, for the relaxed nature

 

Post a Comment

<< Home