Thursday, July 28, 2005

something new for you

my rhymes become convoluted
depending on my mood kid
some times so freeflowing
and sometimes oh so rooted
but poluted or diltuted
i still love making music
even though i chill
an aint smokin or really boozin
just sittin back broodin
thinking about movin
in a new direction
were things will start improvin
but when i get so goin
and really start my flowin
some on interupts me
and my anger begins showin
so i jump into slow motion
think about my emotion
what i wanna do
and is this a good motive
but like a locomotive
i keep comin and a gunnin
mcs that attack me
keep on runnin and a runnin
standin still and i start stunnin
straight turn you into stone
cause like my boy Perseus
i got madusas dome
so then i start the crackin
up on you like your the crackin
a minute ago the shit
now they call you the wackman
so i leave this at that man
while you sittin there a scratchin
all up on your dome
im just laughin and relaxin

4 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Is this to be in tune to a rhythm or something in the music world?

Just curious.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger jbb said...

lol i suppose it could be but theres no evidence to support that. i just write it and i own a studio so ill probably later work it into a rap. or just leave it as is and write something compleatly new later

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

But you have a little rapper in you?

I was feeling something outside the norm of poetry.

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger jbb said...

lol ya well hes not really a little rapper. i guess id hafta admit i love to rap. and rumor has it im not to bad...though really whos to say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home