Sunday, July 31, 2005

ugh

dont you hate when you plan for something fun...and your really excited...and its a total bust. i mean just miserable. well welcome to my weekend! lol. i had a friend come in from utah and i thought. "hey we can go hang out see the sites have some drinks and maybe some passionate sex." well first she was just really moody and bitchy. that sucked. me tellin her that her driving scared the shit out of me didnt really help im sure. then she was like your an ass your rude your this your that. which i hate. when some one tells you about yourself. i mean she could be like "hey jon when you said that i really felt like shit..." and just go from there. but when you just start to tell me about your self i just get to be like..."oh...great...fuck you too:)" *shrug* i guess i am a rude ass. so the day got better by about this much { } which really isnt alot. btw no sex. and also she dosent quite look the same as the last time i saw her. guess i can be upgraded to a shallow rude ass. so today i took her to seattle. went to eat. saw the sites...blah blah blah. im exhausted. really just exhausted. we get home shes goin to shower and so i sit down to check my email and put on some music and shes like "there ya go back to your life." i was like "geeze thanks for the redicule." and shes like "no worse then when you make fun of my driving after ive drivin 15 hours to see you." so at this point im say "well at least me sittin on my sorry ass at my computer doesnt put any ones life in jeapordy" and she has the fuckin audacity to tell me..."ya unless you decide to hack into some mainframe and blow some shit up." at this point i just shut up cause i realize if i say anything shes gonna be in tears and im gonna feel like the shallow rude ass that i am to the fullest extent. so im pretty much placing my bets that there will be no passionate sex tonight. thank god cause i dont want it. i wish i could just sleep in my comphy bed alone and jack off to super models or some other far fetched unreachable fully satisfying fantasy. where im the nice guy she drives well and loves computers. wow wouldnt it be nice?

2 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

Wow. "friend from Utah" ??

Or girlfriend in a struggling long-distance relationship?

Still, I like the humor.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger jbb said...

lol no an old friend actually. ive known her for like 5 years and i weve never dated. were not even super close *which i suppose is part of the problem.* she just told me she was drivin to idaho then to utah and wanted to see wa. since im the person she knows here she asked me. and being the nice guy i am i said yes....never again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home