Thursday, August 11, 2005

ugh...

ahhhhh!!!!
IM SCREAMIN
you hear me?
IM PLEADING
you see that?
IM BLEADIN
and its your fault
i could have done better?
those words cut to the bone
i fuct it up?
it takes 2 to make a home
it takes 2 to start a fight
and to to make it finished
you couldt forgive
YOU EXPECT US TO LIVE
with that hate in our lives
and im yellin what gives
ive never yelled
till the day i met you
how did this happen
is our love dying to?
communiations the key?
but we talk and we talk
and then you get mad
and you walk and you walk
and i cry and i cry
im so lost in the night
its darkness all around
rember that time you left
me alone at the ferry
i wanted to jump in and drown
god damn that was scary
i kno im not solid
no rock for a life
but i loved you to death
dreams with you as my wife
but not today or tomarrow
at this rate probably never
im feelin cold babe
could you hand me a sweater
lemme just leave
we can end it all now
wait you want me back?
ILL GET THERE SOME HOW
oh wait here it goes
ive heard this song before
i kno i fuct up
babe dont call me a whore
dont call you a bitch
but you called me a whore
were callin names now
we fuct this up some how
actin like chillder
if its not dyin were killin
say good bye to me now
im gone like the wind
and im not comin back
you can beg me and beg me
and plead and plead
but i have to stay gone
im not what you need
but you kno that now
the truth came to light
like the crack of the dawn
after then darkness of night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home