Tuesday, August 09, 2005

to: her......from:me

i fuct it up this time
to many mistakes
is that why you called
to rub it in my face?
let me know that were done
its all just a tease
do you want all my tears
are you in love with my grief?
ya i still think about us
whats it to you
3 years of my life
whats a poor boy to do
i gave all that i had
it was never enough
i kno what weve done
i kno that im a fuck
what else do you want
besides my thoughs and my dreams
what else do you need
you have everything
but that was the past
and this is the present
i gave it to him
so your not gonna get it
not this time vic
im doin with the hurtin
ive got somethin better
though im not deservin
but dont think i hate you
or want you to suffer
i want you to get it to
maybe then be my lover
then maybe forgive
and give it a chance
until that day
my lifes in his hands
and after that day
his ill remain
no matter how much you try
thats not gonna change
i pray for you daily
but youd call it a lie
but ill keep on praying
its worth all my time
i love you to death
no one on earth can compare
from the way that you talk
to the beautiful hair
from the smile that gleams
to the heart that just gives
i pray for you daily
i want you to live
the life that we had
just wasent workin
i dont kno what else to say
besides im uncertain
i kno i still love you
and i miss you everyday
i want us to work
so i pray and i pray
i dont expect forgiveness
thats to much to ask
i just hope that you make it
and you life is a blast
but i pray for your soul
and i pray for your love
the only way to get it
from the guy up above

3 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I do like it, like the flow. Me personally, I like the raw energy up about 1/3 way.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger jbb said...

spank you...is that a better acceptance of a compliment?

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

yes.


;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home