Wednesday, August 17, 2005

richard wurmbrand

so much they suffered
so much they gave
so hard they cried
all in his name
i couldnt believe the words
but i knew they wernt lies
about how hed seen his brothern
tourched and die
all for the christ
this is the love that im after
willing to die
or face a disaster
lose all my family
lose all my friends
thanks richard im convicted
and slowly it begins
i have nothing to lose
thier not gonna kill me
spit on me cut me
punch me and kick me
its so simple hear
is that why its so hard
with nothing to lose
its hard to find god
i read about you
and all that you gave
i want all that richard
the love and the pain
to carry my cross
and suffer for him
an unbeliveable story
happy and grim
so ill pray tonight quietly
for a piece of that faith
and i kno that ill get it
cause he is so great

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home