Thursday, August 11, 2005

blah blah blah yackety smackity aka yada yada yada

ugh i just posted my post from last night today..some how i am useless. please dont ask my to explain. oh and people that you work with a usually stupid. and if they are not you are the stupid one. sorry for the bad news. but work was so useless i dont even wanna talk about it. im just gonna write one poem to aviod guilt. cause if i dont ill be kickin my own ass later. and thats always awkward. so here it goes

its hard to write
with nothing in your noggin
you try and try
ya just feel like your sloggin
through work
you dont desereve
whos got the nerve
well fuck em
why you doin this
cause i must son
its hard to explain
dont ask for a plan
im just writing to write
i hardly understand
im just grindin to grind
though i dont do this for a livin
i do it for my self
so i wont call it giving
i write at leasts once a day
just cause i kno that i gotta
this man needs to write
like this man needs his watta
its for my sences ya kno
i might just go crazy
so i sort it all out
with my pen and some maybes
maybe its good
maybe it sucks
maybe it rocks
maybe its fuct
maybe its honest
maybe a lie
maybe ill stop
the day that i die
the pen and the pad
its the screen and my board
the gun and the knife
the pen vs the sword
who is the winner
if you chop of my hands
ill bite off your ears
then youll understand
lack of communication
maybe itll get better
there been so much sun
i want rain in my wether
so ill call it quits
you call it tits
this is the end
and this poem is shit:)

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

no, i dig it.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger jbb said...

im running low in insperatoin..you should give me some idea of something to write about. (doesnt argue with you about how much this poem sucks).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home