Monday, August 22, 2005

who knows....

different paces, races
looking in peoples faces
so many lives wasted
so many loves tasted
yet so often berated
and deflated
utterly confabluated
to the point that its contageious
but id be a grevious error
to try to sevor
anything or what ever
for the sake of forever
never say never
exept to earthly pleasure
weather the weather
youll feel so much better
utter temptation
total diliberatoin
thoughless confisication
of hidden udilation
that descibes our nation
so im hiding in a basement
a period of gestation
before fighting for my station
stance in life
cut beliefs like a knife
show people what is stryfe
what its like
to live at night
with fear and fright
and earthly delight
god is so right
yet you still take flight

5 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I enjoyed this one.

I have to be honest JBB - I like your writing but on the aesthetic level, not necessarily in my heart.

I have faith and love God, but find it hard to immerse myself as you do --- so that is why I read your poems sparingly --- or comment only on the first half of some of them.

But it's wonderful that you are sharing your heart and I like what you said some time ago ... post it even if you don't like it, to be real and true to yourself.

I am sure your words will reach more eyes soon and they will look to your poems for an uplifting experience.

~annex

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger jbb said...

awesome thanks for your comment. to be honest for most of my life ive been a total athiest and now that i have my relationship with jesus im like....if you know him and whats at stake how can you not be totaly immersed in him. and ive come to discover the pleasure i have in my relationship with him over shadows any pleasure ive ever had. but thanks for the comments i always appricate them...perhaps ill try to write a few less.....umm...goddy? poems for you to enjoy.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

goddy poems ... LOL ... write what you like!

I just wanted to get that off my chest b/c I wanted to let you know why I don't comment on all of them.

:)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger jbb said...

im confused as to a "conservative" vs "nonconservative" christian. i mean i just never ever thought of it in those terms...its always seemed clearly laid out what it means to be a christian. just curious:).

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger jbb said...

vauge but honest. so i think itll pass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home