Sunday, August 28, 2005

to be a child (to be read in conjunction with the previous post...wow these get longer by the day)

joy
i can always find it!
because he loves me!
im so glad the hurt is gone
what a wonderful creator
i cant wait to meet him!
i finally have the answers ive been looking for
it was well worth the search
i found it all at last
i need nothing more
nothing makes me happier than him
when im down he lifts me up
i love em
I LOVE EM!
i feel him in my heart
when ever i feel like im falling...
i kno hes there to catch me
i can trust him with life itself
i dont kno why he picked me
*smile* why me?
why me?
why me?
i never want this to end
this love is like i always wanted
im glad i can love em
i found the love!
im so happy
my lifes over flowing
i finally have hope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home