Wednesday, August 31, 2005

block block block

im not happy. im havin some writers block typness. i guess "writers block" is the wrong term. i could mostly likely sit here and write all night long. im having "poets block" i dunno why. i think maybe i need to go jam or like find something or i dunno:. im just not happy with my poets block. so im just gonna write something crappy. please dont hate me. maybe i need some diff music. presidents of the UsA rock. but maybe something more...i dunno. any suggestions? ill just put on a mix and hope something strikes me?

why do i do this
every time
sweat and studder over
every sinlgle line
most say my writings fine
a few have said devine
i say it mostly sucks
maybe its just in my mind
im tryin to find that place
where i appriciate my taste
they way i write my style
a little sweet embrace
compliments are nice
but satisfacionts rare
i just think that it sucks
why i hold it to compare
why cant i be there?
that special little group
where every line i write
is proclaimed the poop
maybe wittyer?
smarter or grittier?
the more i write
the more i see
i need more time
with the writer in me
more words to flow
places to go
visit with a line
ive got something to show
something to prove
something to lose
its hard to balance
its hard to move
its hard to take it
where i want it to go
so one line at a time
some times it goes so slow
the words escape me
like a stealthy convict
id love to grasp em
and go far beyond it
the oasis of wurds
where they fly like birds
out of my mind
to places to be heard
some times i get lost
in what i want to say
its hard to explain
and find the way
so ill leave it at this
im missing some shit
i dont know what it is
or how to get it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home