Saturday, September 03, 2005

daily thoughts

i miss her deeply
i love her still
i ruined it easly
slowly i kill
i didnt meant to
i swear it
what can i do
i cant bear it
......................
i saw her the other day
the one you heard about
im was so sorry when i saw her
knowing what i had sacraficed
i never meant for it to happen
not like this
not the lies from my lips
between the caresses
from my finger tips
im so sorry i decieved you
i dont deserve anything ive gotten
i ruined love for you
and i cant forgive my self
i feel so rotten
so often
and when i think of you i could cry
i still love you so much
i dont kno what to do
not with my love
not with my prayers
not with the new man ive become
will there be another for me?
did i ruin my only chance?
i dont know i just cry about it
thinking about the love ive lost
my new love is beautiful
i wouldnt trade it for the world
but i wish i could share it with you
just for a moment
show you this love
give you this love
id give an eternity in hell
for you to have a moment in heaven
i pray for you nightly
i still love you so much
how can i move on
where would i go?
every time i see blonde hair
thoughts of you stir my soul
i hurt you so many times
i cant count them on my fingers
and my toes
the only thing that out numbers that hurt
is the tears weve both shed
thinking about each other
i dont know where you are
id love to kno how your doing
i hear things about you
but i cant know if there true
last time i heard your voice
your anger cut me
deeper than red of blood that flows
my soul
misses you
my heart
aches for you
my eyes
long to see
you walkin up to me
but i never pray to meet you
id probably just freeze up and cry
i just pray for you nightly
so if i never see you again
walking upon this earth
i can see you in heaven
and ask for your forgiveness then

1 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked your poem about the girl you hurt so much and how u wish you could make it up to her i think you write great poetry and if you keep it up it could all be worth while sooner or later. Charity Rose hallmark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home