Tuesday, September 06, 2005

why not

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) write a novel
2)get married
3)have kids
4)travel even if its not to far away
5)eat...i love to eat
6)pray...and this should really be number 1
7)smile
7 things I can do:
1)write
2)read
3)love
4)please a woman
5)dance
6)cry
7)laugh
7 things I cannot do:
1)fight
2)drink (even though i really want to)
3)forget where i came from
4)worry less
5)reconcile with my past
6)stop loving life
7)ignore than voice in the back of my head
7 things that attract me to the opposite (same) sex:
1)hair
2)laugh
3)smile
4)loyalty
5)compassion
6)cuteness
7)t&a (hey im 21)
7 things that I say most often:
1)yeah
2)all right!
3)any thing from nopoleon dynamyte
4)do what your heart tells you(sarcastically but its along story)
5)im sorry
6)i didnt do it
7)i love you
7 celebrity crushes:
1)elisha cuthbert
2)natalie portman
3)jennifer connely
4)princess leah
5)heidi klum
6)anna kournikova
7)Gabrielle Union
7 people I want to do this:
do i kno 7 people?

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Apostle John said...

Thanks for visiting my blog -- it enabled me to find yours! I've enjoyed reading some of your poetry.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

t&a


ahhhhh. like that'll change when you're 31!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home