Wednesday, September 07, 2005

umm...

12 steps
wouldnt it be nice
heres your answers
follow this advice
do this
things will be alright

but it aint that easy
to change this behavior
you dont just come in
like a black board with an earaser
it takes patience
prayer, and good neighbors

so i sit back with my eyes closed
as for a sign or
a way to survive so
i can be with my folk

like ruts in a road
we follow our path
to change directions
requiers more than just gas
it takes commitment
and a helping hand

im so blessed with what i have
why do i abuse it?
look for excuses
or a way convilute it
so change me this man
that runs right on through shit

so i sit back with my eyes closed
look for a sign or
a way to survive so
i can be with my folk

change me its hard
i cant do this solitary
i need a true friend
not just a commentary
so im asking again
for help but im weary

so give me the faith
i need go keep growing
give me that life
that i get from knowing
so i beg you once more
cause i feel like exploding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home