Wednesday, September 07, 2005

another one bites the dust

hey man whats up
ive really been missing you
i wanna say you havent been there
but i know lately i havent been comin around
ive been readin what you got to say
thinkin a bit about it
but i dont like what it says
so i dont wanna come to you with it
i kno i need to
to plead with you
and beg you for understanding
i cant make it on my own two
but i wanna
id love to
but i cant
and to turn to you
kills my pride
makes me wonder about the man ive been
and the man you want me to be
and how ill ever reconcile the two
i kno youll forgive me
but i dont wanna look back
and regret what ive seen
id rather sit back
and just regret my being
my life was so easy before i met you
every thing changed
my whole picture of the world
the grass was greener
and i was weaker
every thing makes so much more sense
and the picture is so much clearer
and i wonder
when this window is so big
why cant we all see out of it
i dont quite get it all
the pieces fit
but i dont understand the picture
i know that with you though
itll all start to make sense
your so patient and kind
to my kind
id just leave us behind


i dont like this at all...but ugh i said good or bad id post it. so here ya go

2 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I liked this a lot:

the grass was greener
and i was weaker

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger jbb said...

lol maybe ill just keep writing stuff i hate then:P. lol guess no one would believe i have writers block

 

Post a Comment

<< Home