Monday, June 03, 2013

Day 15

Two weeks. It takes a long time to heal from pain but at some point whether you stay or go you must decide to move past a moment that traps you and grow into your future. Today is a day to celebrate and appreciate the opportunities offered by life and those you live. My focus will continue to be on growth. Letting go of anger. Learning to live more, and to show it in deeper and more consistent ways. I have been sober for four days and it has not been a problem or temptation yet. I am proud of my self. But I am more proud of her and her decision to love past the pain and begin to live again. I feel more fortunate than I can express to be a part of her life. I will never hurt her like this again. She is my love, and I will learn to value that and appreciate more than I ever have before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home