Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 11

She has loved me so much for so long. And now her pain is ceaseless. My infidelity has robbed my words of any meaning and so I am left with few ways to comfort her. She haven't been sleeping and everyday seems further and further away. Eventually the dam will break and sleep will come, but between now and then she will be struggling. I must do everything I can to support her, love her, and to be here for her now and in the future. I don't expect sympathy, and her love and patience is beyond my understanding. I will learn from her and how she has been here for me. And that will be my inspiration to be the best for her I can. I will change, I will not cheat again, I will be here for her, and one day when she is ready and I have maintained, loved, and grown we will start the next step of this journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home