Sunday, June 02, 2013

Day 13

Today was wonderful with her. Almost to good. Great days like this make life easy. They make you slip if you let them. You forget how much work is ahead of you. About how hard tomorrow may be. You forget that it will not always be like this and that you need to be focused and working hard every day no matter what. It was my first day of soberitey and I made it. Having a wonderful day helps, but I know tomorrow may be harder and day 3 will be brutal. I have to be ready for the fight and the struggle and be prepared for victory. I can't sleep on this opportunity and I can't let one good day make me this everything will be ok. There is still anger sadness heartbreak and distrust and all of that will take time to work through. I must remember that. But still it's important to enjoy and revel in the goodness of my day and one day of soberitey. I love her. I hope today was as good and nice for her as it was for me. I hope she sleeps tonight and no matter how she feels in the morning I will be here for her. I want her in my life and I will never make these mistakes again. She has earned everything I have and I will learn to share all of myself with her. I am hers, and I intend to learn how to live that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home