Sunday, September 11, 2005

a prayer before bed

i thank you lord
your goodness i cant describe
your faithfulness abounds
and knowing you keeps me alive
thank you so much
for every thing you provide
so much in abundance
you never ever hide
your always there for support
exactally when i need you
i kno your faithfulness abounds
im glad ive got to meet you
i cant want for the day
when i see you face to face
to kneel before you in worship
and truly kno your grace
your hands are always on me
gently pushing me forward
take me on your path oh god
i trust in you my lord
guard my dreams for sleep
and watch out for all my peeps
i need you always god
every time i breathe
im sorry when i rebel
its so deep in my nature
im sorry i lust for her
its so hard to escape her
so please keep me close
bless me with the holy ghost
and when i get to heaven
we can have a toast
or at least i can toast to you
and every thing you do
i wish id known you sooner
ive been such a fool
i wont say i dont miss my old life
it tempts me every day
but since ive met you god
i kno theres a better way
so i thank you again
your truely a friend
some to be trusted
from begining to the end
in jesus my saviors name
.......amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home