Sunday, September 11, 2005

patience my dear watson
damn i almost got em
forgot what im chasin
but i kno im near the bottom
of this mystery
of misery
if i get lost in it
youll be missin me
till then please quite dissin me
doubtin me
runnin lips
talkin bout me
im just doin what i do
tryin to make it with out a G
i robbed
been robbed
sold drugs
gave hugs
to full time thungs
and my people gave me nothin but love
i sold pot
got cought
went back
and stacked knots
few folks that knew me
said i was on top
but it was not the stop
4 women
but it was not that hot
5ths of gin
wine bottles to pop
but it aint all its cracked up to be
when you lose track of your family
do so much dirt
you lost track of your identity
and if you find it its shinin
but most of us lose it
out gridin
then its to late
to many wasted dates
to much hate
and we ready to discriminate
hard from not hard
gangsta from fronta
hes packin heat
hes just a runna
but in the end they aint your friends
cause friends is friends despite the ends
despite the drugs
the money
the booze
and the whores
family is family
when you aint gettin yours
by your side when you need em
a hug EVERY TIME you meet em
and through all this i found
really i need jesus
if all life is
is money
and hustlin
whats to stop me
from goin out and bustin em
pop shots
or jackin
smokin blunts
till dawns crackin
lien to girls when im mackin
if thats all there is
there aint nothin
cause all this lifes
so disgusting
and in the end its all frontin
when ya dead and goin
people be gettin on
and if thats all youve done
then its finished
fanito
no one cares if you had kilos
no one cares cause its evil
and the story will eat folks
thats why my hopes in above
where i look to for love
forget the rest of this life
i find my rest in my god
so say ya prayers
so ya graces
travel to different places
but rember he created you
he knows all your different faces
so dont try to lie or hide
just be down to ride
and all that you need
will come in his time

hmmm i actually like that *pats self on back* i guess i should write so more when i wake up...i need sleep after a 10 hour shift when i got home at 2 am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home