Sunday, November 06, 2005

gotta write
gotta write
gotta make
these words seem right
even if theyre not comin
ill force em out tonight

lately its been all bad
nothing good comes from my lips
lately ive been all sad
feel like im losing my grip
but thats how it goes
im starting to sleep
get cought in the lulls
i need you now father
when im feeling my worst
i need you when im good
but now please heal this hurt
im freed from the sin
but i keep falling back in
im freed from the pain
but its still there the same
still full of regrets
lifes still blood and sweat
im hoping for something
but aint got nothing yet
i kno its not you
i always have acted a fool
why does it surprise me
to be cought in these lies please
father free me
damn this is hurting
please father catch me
its all feeling uncertain
im fallin and fallin
but not getting a grip
pick me up father
now that ive slipped

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Kristi B. said...

You've got to keep going! I know you can do it with God's help. Proverbs mentions the person that keeps falling over and over and over. But he is a good man, because he keeps getting up every time, and keeps fighting until he finally gets the victory. Don't give up the fight. You will be glad you kept going--trust me. Been there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home