Thursday, October 27, 2005

escape from myself

as i look in side my heart
i realize how weak i am
as i look upon your word
im so weak i can barely stand
im sickened by my self
my sin drives me insanity
i need your love now father
help me to find the man in me
im putred and perverse
cought in the evils of my mind
but i call your name father
dont leave me behind
im shallow weak
and i cant be trusted
if lied ive cheated
hated and lusted
just today father
so forgive me please
i kno i can trust you
im down on my knees
i need your grace now
your mercy and faithfullness
i need your love father
ill be briming with gratefullness
again ive tried
and again ive failed
tried to hold strong
but fell and failed
but your hands catche me
strong and sure
by you im saved
your mercy is pure
i dont deserve this
this reprive from true judgement
only by you ive recived this
grace from my punisment
so i thank you father
but call on your name
thank you for your love
and keep making me change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home