Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Psalm 37:7-9

heres a poem i wrote to my memorizatoin verse for the week. im going to try to have a verse a week with my homie daniel, and write a poem for the verse every week. ill pray it goes well.

7 Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who
prospers in his way,
Because of the man who carries out
wicked schemes.
8Cease from anger and forsake wrath;
Do not fret; it leads only to evildoing
9For evildoers will be cut off,
But those who wait for the Lord,
they will inherit the land

when i am tired
i will offer you myself
let me rest
for im wak without your help
i will wait for you Lord
and where your hand will guide me
if im ever with out you
ill wait till your beside me
i will not worry
because of what they gain
ill trust in you Father
for me your Son was slain
i will not do evil
though it is in my heart
i want nothing but you Father
please just write my part
i will not be hateful
nor full of wrath and stryfe
i will not cause havoc
but seek your peace in my life
i will not fret
and let evil become my ways
i will call upon you Lord
and follow you all of my days
i will not be cast out
im written in the book
ill wait upon you Father
to you i will look

1 Comments:

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Kristi B. said...

i like it! good idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home