Sunday, October 16, 2005

1peter 13-25

rebellion flows in me
slowly an hot
like lava down a mountain side
i refuse to bow my head
to a man who does not know me
and has not made me who i am
you try to control me
you push to submit me
and rebel
as the man that lives in my heart
i use my freedom
as an exuse for excursions
against all the laws
and as i see them
human perversions
i refuse to submit
i demand to stand tall
the man that i am
refuses to fall
but what is this call
this echoing sound
the words that command me
to repent and bow down
to submit my self
to every human institution
to use my freedom
for a godly contribution
so god let me submit
let me repent
let serve as a bondslave
in love i get from you
let me submit to my trials
and build persaverence
to handle the treatment
of mans instutions
or often indefferance
for i have been called for this purpose
since christ suffered for me
and example to follow
for his blood let me go free
he bore my sins
his body hung upon a cross
his blood flowed for me
to pay for me an immesurable cost
im lost
so humble me
i fight
so let me be free
and use my freedom
as a bondslave for you

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother I love loving Jesus with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home