Wednesday, October 12, 2005

ipod madness

i just got an ipod yesterday for an early birthday presesnt...its sunday if you wanna get me a gift. lol. but really this thing is nuts. its tiny. it holds pictures, and ive only got 234 of a possible 1000...ohh the possobilities. but yes thats why i didnt update yesterday. at least thats what im telling my self. but any ways im gonna update today. right now perhaps. ugh to bad i dont feel like writing. then again that would be 2 days with out a poem and i wont update tomarrow till i get back next week. that would almost constitute a blog vacation. yes thats what ill do. starting yesterday im on vacation from my blog till next wed or thursday. ill miss you but see you then!

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

I'm a day late ---- happy Birthday 360!!!!

I hope you have a wonderful exciting safe and blessed blog vacation.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home