Friday, October 07, 2005

thank you

a love so hard to describe
that lives in a place so hard to define
he works in me slowly
id barely notice it
or know it was going on
if he hadent promised me it would happen
i pray for it
day after day
hour after hour
i bet for it
moment after moment
every time i rest my head
i love him so much
hes changed my life compleatly
i cant believe that its true
its made me feel so full
some times i brim
with excitment and joy
some times i just lay
with a gently sence of contentment
thinking of everything ive been given
and how nothing i have to offer
could ever stand near
this love

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

"a love so hard to describe
that lives in a place so hard to define"

so well worded.

I'm posting this in my office.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home