Wednesday, September 28, 2005

to him

dear god
im weak again
dear god
thanks for my friends
i get lost so easy
please be guide
take my hand
be by my side
im hurtinging again
and i cant make it quit
i know i need you
i can feel it in the pit
of my stomach
and my heart
its tearing me apart
im lost with out you god
i dont kno where to start
i know i dont obey
i cant deny my rebellion
why do you love me god?
and not treat me like a fellon
your compassion
amazes me
every day
your belaying me
every time i fall
your right there saving me
your grace is abounding
your trumpets are sounding
you deserver all glory
but im right here drowning
i should be singing praises
but insetead i am disgrasing
you and all my brothers
every time i get wasted
i can taste it
the lost
i cant bear it
the cost
so i need you again god
im sorry i forgot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home