Saturday, September 24, 2005

the x again...

why do i miss her
i shouldnt have kissed her
that first night in my bed
i should have just dissed her
sent her home all alone
stayed alone on my own
but i tried to kiss back
and then it was on
three years later im lost
i dont yet kno the cost
i just know that i miss her
and it hurts me alot
i write about her so much
i bet she dont give a fuck
shed read all these words
then just be like so what?
but maybe im wrong
and shes singing a sad song
maybe her nights are like my nights
long long long....long...
either way what can i say
to this day shes far far away
i miss her though dearly
and thats why i pay
and if ever again we kiss
ill always cherish those lips
and never lose again
everything that ive missed
so before i sleep ill say my prayers
for my x and all my players
thats only one who can save em
that one who cannot be compared

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home