Wednesday, September 14, 2005

one day

so many thoughts of you
dancing inside me head
i dream about you
in my waking hours
and hear your voice in my dreams
so often i imagine
your gentle lips against mine
and so often ive thought of
our fingers intertwined
i dont kno what you look like
but i already kno your perfect
excatally what i need
a gift of love
from the one who knows me best
though ive never heard your voice
i know it must be sweet
like fresh berrys in the summer
though ive never felt your lips
i kno their soft
like the most divine velvet
thought ive never touched your hands
i kno they fit in mine
the missing piece to the puzzle
that is me
i cant wait to meet you
and share a love like no other
written by god
and meant for me and you
i cant wait to talk to you
and hear the melody of voice
playing in my ears
i cant wait to kiss you
and feel your smooth lips
sliding across mine
and i cant wait to hold your hands
and feel them safely with in mine
i pray for you daily
for your walk and your life
that when we meet the timing will be perfect
and when we talk it will be like i cant imagine
when we kiss we will ignite each others hearts
and when we touch
it will be the most beautiful thing
either of us have ever known

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home