Tuesday, September 13, 2005

i work

living and breathing
loving every thing im seeing
its hard to explain
all that im feeling
i look in my minds eye
prune it like a bonsai
hope to be a reflection
in my life of gods light
ive been so cluttered
upstains in my mind
words that ive muttered
become hard to define
so some times i pray more
try not to say more
thans need to say
to explain my metaphors
im trying to compile
my writing to a style
thats more discrptive of life
and gives you profile
on the man before you
one who will implore you
to explain who you are
and learn to explore you
your ideas and thoughts
preceptions youve cought
what make you you
and what make you not
and i use this to disipline
myself from within
and perhaps its a form
of mental medacine
so when i begin to question
or call you and beacon
answers about our livs
please dont feel threated
im learing more about you
and more about me
its away of understanting
and becoming free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home