Wednesday, September 21, 2005

chaging?

day to day i pray
for some change to come my way
from the man you see before you
stuck in misery
from nothing to something
from death to life
its easy to get lost
staring at the night
i pray for guidence
a new direction
i place to rest
and a little affection
its hard to change
when your so think skulled
become soft clay
from a hard mold
i so mishapen
so often mistaken
i need to god
to save this forsaken
the soul is yours
i beg you please
change me god
im on me kness
what you see before you
is weaker every moment
my shell is slowly cracking
i hope that i can show it
if you see it believe
its not there to decieve
i want when you see me
to finally believe
with a heart for my lord
and a life truly devoted
to love and to share
that is my motive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home