Saturday, September 24, 2005

my baby blue bike

i have a nice little bike. its a baby blue bmx made by the "harrow" company. its called a "shredder." i bought this bike as contraband aka stolen goods, on my birthday last year (oct 16 for any one who wants to get me a present). i didnt buy it cause i liked it, or cause it kicked ass, tbought i do like it and it does kick ass. i bought it cause i was waiting for the bus, since i had sold my car, with about 300 bucks in my pocket. also waiting for the bus where a group of vagabond kids, one of which i happened to know being a vagabond my self. i noticed they were selling something for $20 bucks, and so i thought id see what it was. turns it it was a baby blue harrow, shredder. there was a kid sitting on it haggling for a raincheck on the bike, and i go to the kid selling the bike, "how much you want for it?" the kid on the bike goes "im buying the bike" and the same time the seller goes "20 bucks." so being the gentalmen vagabond that i am i asked the kid on the bike "you got 20 bucks?" he offered a defiant "no" so i gave the kid selling it 20 bucks looked at the kid on the bike and said "get off my bike" took the bike, put it on the busses bike rack and went home. by now you must be wondering why im telling you all this because any one who knows me knows that i dont just tell shit like this with out a point. so heres why this matters. tonight after washing dishes for 9 and a half hours as im literally feet away from the doors at work my chain on my pos 20 dollar bike breaks. and so im sitting there debating with my self if i should either just fuck the bike and leave it there or push it home. well i decided a chain is cheap so i pushed my 20 dollar bike home 2 miles. and if youve ever been to bremerton washington you kno there is NO flat ground. it is literally ALL hills. i promise im not exaggerating either. so tomarrow im going to buy a chain, which will probably run me another 20 dollars bringing the total of this bike to 40 dollars.....hey im not doin that bad with it. so theres my gripe for the night. hope you enjoyed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home