Wednesday, October 05, 2005

freedom

intresting thoughts
that are frought with distrought
and feeling the rot
from all of this pot
but wether or not
im ready to stop
depends on the questin
of deepening thought
its a chance to escape
and reciprocate
all the lies and the hate
hmmm isnt that great
i hope theres better
than this all of this chedder
cause i can barely
weather this weather
wearing this sweater
under my leather
ive been severed
from what i need
the air i breath
i need it back
oh please god please
end this disease
this plauge of these seas
thats engulfing me
and all i see
just please free me
give me the keys
to your kingdome
so i can come home
im the prodigal son
and my roam of this road
is losing my soul
just please take me back
and make me so whole
as a man i cant stand
ive lost all of my plans
take me in your hands
i finally understand
that im not meant to see
just beg you to breath
youve so humbled me
to the man that you see
my pride has been ripped
outside of you hope is stripped
theres nothing for me here
but charcoal burquettes
the heat and the fire
take me out of this mire
put my feet on firm land
so i can retire
from the struggle
the bubble has burst
and my thirst
is consuming me
abusing and using me
you are my hope
so please dont go confusing me
what i do in your name
exposes me to pain
people dont listen
hes scrammbled their brains
how can i explain
the glory of your name
when all they want is fame
and to be part of the game
well im no longer playing
i retired my dice
retired my bong
ive retired my life
away from this earth
full of pain and thirst
give me what i need
cause the last shall be first

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home