Sunday, October 02, 2005

oh october

well i did 35 poems last month....not to shabby though i would have been happy if i did more. i mean i kno 35 is alot but then again in august i did 34 so in retrospect (i love that word....retrospect) i didnt have much of an imporvement. well i can always hope for october, even though ill be going to visit my good friend daniel for a few days...oh ya i gotta check the amtrack schedual! but maybe ill just do alot of writing on my way and then post it all in one fell swoop. who knows....i certianally dont. anyways i havent written for a few days which sucks, but ive been working so much and such crazy hours i cant seem to get my head into it. hopefully im going to get this new job with regular hours. ill deffantly be praying about it. anyways right after i check the train schedual im going to write one if not more poems. WHOO 76 bucks. well worth it to spend five days with a good friend. so now i have to write. this could be trouble.

dear god
fill my mind
with the words im searching for
fill my heart
i need you in my soul
as i try to place this writting
i feel ive lost my timing
i need you to help me know
when the words i need are dying
i bet that you would honor me
to write these words that when people see
then know how much i love you
and even more how much you love me
place these thoughts with in me
make my life a new begining
each day change me more
from what i was before
to something thats less depending
upon my self
and worldly weath
upon what my goals
and what i hold close
make me need you
in all that i do
the words that i speak
and the thoughts that i think
when my fingers create
these words from my head
make these thoughts not mine
but yours instead
when the words fill the page
like your spirit fills my heart
make them for you
right from the start

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home