Tuesday, October 25, 2005

please father

my heart is so weak
god please let me weep
get out these tears
and reach for your peace
show me your spirit
i want to be near it
to know you better
and learn how to weather
these storms in my life
bring hurt and stryfe
i create storms myself
and lust after wealth
lust after beauty
lust after cuties
lust after ones i meet
and after some discreet
but you know my thoughts
and how they are frough
you know my mind
and how its so blind
i need your eyes
by my side
you to be near me
and keep me when im weary
god i need you now
please show me how
im so weak alone
and hard like a stone
so bless me lord
as the lion roared
fill my ears with your word
by you let me be lured

1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Kristi B. said...

Beautiful! I know some guys that I wish had this perspective and prayer... Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home