Tuesday, November 01, 2005

mmk

as i long for you i find
the life i left behind
had even less to offer
than what i had in mind
the thruth you let me see
has truley set me free
and slowly shapes me into
the man you want me to be
and as i learn to trust in you
and the things youve pulled me through
i find the more i learn
the more there is to truth
teach me proper fear
and to hold you near
and put you before in my life
every thing i hold dear
by you all things sustain
and through you all remains
your constant in my life
and your goodness will never change
so i pray silently father
that you would dutifully follow
you and all your truth
from today into tomarrow
and let me always trust
be far from my lust
and trust in your judgement
for it is always just
so again i beg you lord
pierce me on your sword
and bring me back to life
as one who loves your words

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home