Sunday, October 30, 2005

happy 100!

so for my hundreth poem of my blog (yes i have written a few others that arn't in here) i thought id try to like write some awesome thing to showcase my lyricall prowess (as if saying lyrical prowess isnt enough) but i thought after reading kristis comment why try to honor my self with this gift, when its not a gift ive given my self. i should try to honor the one who gave it to me, so this 100th poem is dedicated to my lord and savior jesus, and i only hope it can begin to please him. here we go

dear savior i thank you
for all the ways you provide
your sacrafise of life
is the reason im alive
the gifts you give
i cannot recount
this one youve given
is paramount
may my words honor you
in all the i pen
and if they do not
the let me forget them
let those who read this verse
take delight in you
and love your perfect ways
just as i do
let my fingers praise your name
as they humbly press keys
let my eyes focos on you
and make you all i see
may my lips speak your words
and my tounge taste your joy
my my nose smell your fragrance
and my ears hear your voice
in all that i do
let my be on my knees
worshiping you
father thats what i plead
make me yours make me yours
change me this day
to a man that was a sinner
to one who loves your ways
your beyond reproach
i cant questions your plan
just give me your wisdom
so i understand
give me your patience
and may you be my delight
as im loving your ways lord
all through the night
thank you father again
for all you provide
your sacrafise and truth
is what gives me life

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Kristi B. said...

Great #100! I look forward to reading 200 and 300.... It's amazing to me how it just keeps coming and coming. When I write something, it totally drains my brain for at least the next couple weeks!! Good poem. Jesus IS everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home