Saturday, October 29, 2005

so often

so often i wish
for the woman im missing
the one gods created
and ill one day be kissing
so often i hope
for the love that we'll share
her hands on my cheek
my hands in her hair
so often i dream
of who she will be
have i met her already?
is she waiting for me?
so often i pray
for gods gracious protection
over this woman
he'll send my direction
so often i think
of how she will smile
how she will dance
and her lovely profile
so often i strive
to be a man that deserving
that she can love and trust
depend on when shes hurting
so often i look
foward to that time
when ill see her face
and she will see mine
so often i thank him
for making this dream
of my future wife
and what she means to me

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

were you writting my exact thoughts? (except the she is a he and the he is a she for me ofcourse :) you're awesome blain i love your work!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home