Monday, October 31, 2005

just a quicky

once again my friend
i begin to wield my pen
looking for an end
to all that i begin
when i began i ran
if i stopped i couldnt stand
so i ran and ran and ran
till i formed a plan
but the formulation failed
left me hurt and ailed
but my persuers trailed
and competitors failed
but still i was unsatisfied
disapointed on whom i relied
let down by all i had tried
so i sat and cried....and cried
inside i wishing for more
than what this life had had in store
made me feel like a whore
so i fell to my kness and my clothes i tore
i stormed the castles
wresteled the vassal
he was a hassle
but in the end it raised a cackle
from my lungs
and i was stunned
i fought and won
the day was done
but i still felt empty
looking for plenty
found the penny
and bled the enemy
but he was my self
and i lost my heath
lost my wealth
and found my cell
but the he saved me
came so bravely
with out waiting
he came and paid see...
i had a ransom
it was quite handsome
i never planned one
would pay it at random
and it was planned
and his only demand
was i repremand
where my life stands
so i reexamened
with no commitment withstanding
my lifes planning
and gave it gladly
now he guides
and fully provides
for my eyes
and all my life

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Kristi B. said...

hope your Bible study goes well tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home