Thursday, December 08, 2005

the mountain

i decided to climb the mountain
knowing all the rules
i decided to climb the mountain
and ended up looking like a fool
i made it so far up the mountain
i could see all id left behind
i must have been half way there
when i started my fast decline
i lost my grip and begain to fall
tumbling through the air
when i reached to save my self
i found nothing was there
when i finally landed
it hurt so bad
id gone so far
and just lost all i had
my legs were tired
and my arms were weak
my breath was gone
i could barely speak
i looked at the mountain
and the facts finally set home
if i wanted the peak
i couldnt do it alone
i needed a partner
someone much better than me
or id just fall of that mountain
continually
i called up my friend
and said i need you this minute
well hes on his way
it will make a big difference
he knows different paths
than id ever guess
when the storms come
he'll hide me in the clefts
he knows all the tricks
hes been here before
so the farther we go up
ill need him even more
will we ever reach the top?
that i dont know
but my friend has arrived
so im ready to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home