Saturday, November 26, 2005

...her...

i think of her often
sometimes for long times
sometimes just a memory
passing through my mind
i dream of her longing
for a special moment
a memory not to forget
i want to be the one that she finds
but what to do with these thoughts
the ones that make me wonder
and as i wonder on these thoughts
i search for what they have to offer
some times i feel so lost
missing her for no reason
but i long for her just the same
her skin look soft and her lips softer
but i cant dwell upon these dreams
and these thought of this one
though shes on my mind
theres so little i can do
for its not often what it seems
and i cant afford a broken heart
so i just wonder on these thoughts
and pray for god to pull me through

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger dont eat the token said...

excellent BRAVO

I really enjoyed the simplicity of this one, not too many subjects going on.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Kristi B. said...

I like it. Especially the "I can't afford a broken heart" line. That really hits home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home