Friday, November 25, 2005

symptomatic

my head aches
my heart throbs
my knees hurt
my eyes sob
as my soul yearns father
i dont know what to do
ive tried all of my medicine
but they just cant get me through
nothing quite satisfies
like your loving touch
i need you again father
i miss you very much
this moment im gettin sicker
i can feel it in my viens
i can make my self numb father
but you take away the pain
every time i cure the symptoms
they just come back even worse
my body is dried out
know i truely know thirst
i know that you can heal me
with just a simple touch
im dying for you father
i need you very much
come cure your sick child
make me healthy again
i feel so alone right now father
dying with out a friend
those that love me most
hurt me like the others
those that love me least
love me like no other
i want to be closer to you
right now im falling away
im lost in my night time
i want to enjoy your day
so come heal this sick one father
restore to me my health
for i cant make it alone
ill die with out your help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home